Sunday, November 16, 2008

Second Post, using Flock's post editor

The typing in the blogger post editor was unbearably slow, so now I'm posting using Flock's blog editor.  Another choice would be Microsoft's blog post editor, which I've used before on other blogs and found to be ok.   There are some other post editors available as Firefox addons.  Most of the Firefox addons seem to work ok so far with Flock.

I need to do my laundry, darn it, and it's cold outside.  I think this is the first day of winter weather here, perhaps yesterday.  Cold enough to make me unhappy stepping outside in my sock feet, and even cold enough to make me unhappy stepping out with sandals on.  I had to get the shoes out.  It's been so long since I wore shoes instead of sandals that I couldn't remember the slick way to tie shoes that never comes untied but is still able to be untied just by pulling on the ends of the strings.  I should get some with velcro straps or even better those springy plastic buckle latch things like my sandals have, although I've never seen those on shoes that I can recall.

It's nice having a blog with a title that doesn't suggest that your posts will be about some topic, or be interesting, although I guess "Words In Posts" does keep me from just posting random sequences of letters, or posting only images. 

Having said publicly that I need to do my laundry, I guess I will commit myself to doing it.

I don't know if Flock has the tag function in the blog editor working properly with Blogger.  I guess I'll find out now, I'm going to go ahead and post this, then start some laundry.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: