Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mabinogi - Nexon Fantasy Life world

I opened a Nexon account a few minutes ago to try out the Mabinogi Fantasy Life world. The download is 846 megs. I might not have started if I'd realized that.

I'm not actually much of a game player. I find virtual worlds interesting, and enjoy the graphics in games like WoW, but actually playing games with rules that require you to concern yourself with winning and losing, understanding strategy, remembering what the hell you were doing ten minutes, and other mentally challenging things isn't really my cup of tea.

The graphics looked interesting here, so I figured I'd give it a try.

My avatar name for this new Nexon account is Sharcel, the same as the first name of my Second Life avatar Sharcel Bellic.

Having joined Club Cooee earlier, and now Mabinogi, I'd like to issue a request for easier names to spell. Virtual Worlds and 3D chats should have names like "Sam" or "Tom".

No comments: